Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

New York Trip

So this past Saturday I went on a little day trip to New York City with some of my family. I would love to share some pictures, but I can't find my camera cord right now! We spent the day walking around the city,  shopping, and eating! Our first stop was Barney's where we shopped and then visited GaGa's Workshop on the 5th floor which is filled with Lady Gaga merchandise in which the proceeds from your purchase goes to one of her charities. I will be posting pictures of it tomorrow, once I find my camera cord.

I was pleasantly surprised that there was some very fun pieces as part of her collection. I wish I had made a few purchases, but since it was our first stop I held out. These are the two pieces I am coveting and may just purchase online!

A fabulous metallic leopard print journal/notebook!


Chic playing cards!



and just because I love and collect teacups...





I'm mad at myself for leaving without the teacup, because I really do love it so I may just have to buy it online for myself! Notice the diamond at the bottom of the cup? So fun!


What did you do this weekend? Was anyone else part of the holiday madness in NYC?



No comments:

Post a Comment