Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Weekend Recap

Last week was such a whirlwind, which explains the one post!

I don't know if you have a Tuesday Morning store near you, but I went for the first time with my aunt this weekend. It's basically a huge store with a modge podge of stuff crammed in it. You name it, they got it. Here's what I snagged up:



A burlwood frame. Wish I grabbed another! $6.99 people!


A black and white candle you can personalize yourself for $5.99.


A Waverly desktop organizer that my aunt bought for me for $7.99 I think.

I love everything that I got there but had my sights set on a buffet/console piece that was amazing but the price a little out of my reach at $699


It had a beautiful carerra marble top and a great kelley green crackle finish. I am going to try and convince Adam that we need it as a buffet in the dining area! My aunt was also contemplating buying it as well, so we will see!

When I got home I was anxious to place all my new items in place in my room. I rearranged some things and snapped some photos to share.



I know the picture aren't the greatest, but you get the idea! After my mini shopping spree my aunt treated me to a manicure and pedicure for my efforts in helping her paint a room in her house. She's the best.

I went for a colored french manicure, something I typically would never do, but I wanted to try something different and I kind of like it! I'll spare you the picture of my toes, however. If you're curious the color is "Don't Mess with OPI" by OPI.

I know that was quite the random post but..

How was your weekend? Despite Christmas shopping, did you pick anything up for your house or yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment