Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

First Post!

Hello Blogosphere! My name is Ashley Sousa and I am a recent graduate from the Interior Design program at Wentworth Institute of Technology in Boston, MA! I absolutely live and breathe all things design. Most of all, I love to create, and that is why I want to form this blog, The Boston Teacup to share with all of you my passion for crafting, cooking, and foremost, design! I will be posting about my journey and entrance into the design world, meanwhile sharing my thoughts and projects that I am currently working on! I hope that all of you, you know, when I actually gain some readers, enjoy and can relate to what I have to say. Thanks so much for stopping by, and come back soon for my first design related post! Not to leave you without a picture, here is some eye candy that I believe encapsulates my personal style.


found via i suwannee

No comments:

Post a Comment