Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

The Power of the Foyer

I one day DREAM of having a proper foyer, preferably one with a grand staircase! I think the impact that a foyer has on guests when they enter your home really sets the tone for what the rest of your home is like. I think some of the best foyers I've seen always have one or more elements that kind of steals the show. I've noticed that I've pinned a lot of entryways/foyers on Pinterest lately and decided that I would share them with you today. Take a look!
via flikbydesign
The orange detail along the baseboards along with the runner are what make the impact here.


via thisisglamorous

Hello leopard runner!

via threeolives

Bold chairs, large scaled mirror, and orange grasscloth ceilings
via dwellerswithoutdecorators

Two-toned chevron floors, amazing!
via milesredd

Very traditional, but fresh with the bold stripes and color combination.
via emilyaclark

High contrast black and white creates a huge impact and is always classic.
via decorpad

Hermes-esque walls trimmed out in black are stunning.
via abodelove

Hello stripes, and burlwood console! Hmmm, that horse lamp looks very familiar! 


via younghouselove

The symmetry, mirror, and console make this space interesting.
via pinkwallpaper

A collection of unique pieces and pattern.
via KatieDid

I just love this vignette in general and think it would be so lovely to see this upon entering your home everyday!


Do you have a foyer you love to walk into everyday? Or maybe you have a special vignette that just makes you smile?

No comments:

Post a Comment