Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving is by far my favorite holiday of the year. I know a lot of people share this sentiment and I think it's because it is one of the last pure holidays we have! There's no gift giving, egg hunts, candle blowing, etc. It is a time where we gather around with people that mean the most to us and eat delicious food! What's not to love? Even if you don't have lots of family and friends to celebrate with, there is still a lot to be thankful for and to me, that's a beautiful thing.

via marthastewart


Since I created this blog to document things that I think about, I am going to share a few things I am grateful for!

  • my families health
  • interior design
  • the opportunity to do what I love
  • being creative!
  • my strong support system
  • the ability to reconnect with old friends
the list literally could go on and on but for now, that's what I feel extremely thankful for. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment